Ua lilo i ke koli kukui a maluhi.
Gone lamp-trimming until tired.
Said of one who has gone on an all-night spree. When the top kukui nut on a candle was burned out, it was knocked off and the next nut on the stick allowed to burn.
ʻŌlelo Noʻeau 2817 | Mary Kawena Pukui
1-1 Talk Story
Individual telehealth therapy sessions are a fancy way to say that we'll get together online using your smart phone, tablet, or computer to talk story regularly. This is dedicated time for you to...
- Pause and reflect on what's going on in your life
- Fully express your thoughts and feelings without filtering anything
- Be seen, heard, validated, and supported
- Gain understanding of why certain things are the way they are
- And most importantly, learn and practice strategies that'll help you create lasting solutions
- A Holistic Approach To Stress Management Covering...
- Physical Health
- Mental Health
- Emotional Health
- Financial Health
- Occupational Health
- Social Health
- Environmental Health
- Spiritual Health
- A Brief Introduction To Neuroscience to Empower Self-Understanding
- A Guide to Identify Your Personal Threats, Capacity, and Safety Needs
- One Simple And Powerful Self-Assessment Tool
- A list of over 75 Stress Management Suggestions
- A Self-Care Routine Outline To Help You Create a Personalized Plan and Start Experimenting to See What Works For You
Connect On Instagram
Papa Inoa Leka Uila
Join our E-mail List
Leave your name and email below to be the first to know about new mental health resources and events.